>Give a friend the shiverees. Don’t know how? Fear not! I have the way…
1) On your friend’s back, slowly and gently draw a big ‘x’ with your finger.
While doing that say: Criss Cross
2) Then slide a hand slowly and gently down their back.
3) Walk your fingers up their back, one by one.
Say: Spiders crawling up your back.
4) Tickle their left side, then their right side.
Say: One here, one there.
5) Run your fingers around on their scalp (head).
Say: Spiders crawling through your hair.
6) Give them a little squeeze.
Say: Tight squeeze
7) Blow gently on their neck.
Say: Cool breeze. Now you’ve got the shiverees.
They might get goosebumps all the way from their toes to their nose!
Make this a family activity: Give everyone the shiverees!
This activity promotes tactile awareness.